Food Safety is a scientific discipline describing handling, preparation, and storage of food in ways that prevent food borne illness. This includes a number of principles that should be followed to avoid potentially severe health hazards. In light of this Snowbliss has taken an integrated approach in managing food safety to ensure that every pouch or bottle is safe for consumption. This approach includes the following;
- Food safety training for all levels of staff.
- Continuously improving manufacturing processes in line with technological advances.
- Clear communication along the supply chain including strictly selecting suppliers.
- Active involvement of management in all aspects of food safety management.
- Legislative compliance.
- Exceeding customer expectations.
Through all these initiatives, Snowbliss is proudly ISO22000:2005 certified by SGS.